Friday 2 September 2011

First Day Back

Meet Scott & Ryan. They interviewed some students on the coolest thing they did during the summer holidays.


Aymand Tuet of 3C "I played with my favourite toy cars."

Marcus Chong of 3C "I went to Vancouver to visit my grandparents."

Donald Wan of 3A "I went to Japan! I had a happy time in Tokyo."

Lam Hok Man of 2E "I went to a learning centre. I learnt a lot of Chinese."

Ms Leung "Shopping! I went to Singapore, Taiwan and Korea."

Edward Chan of 3E "I played computer games at home with my best friends. It was fun and exciting."

Sino Lam of 2E "I went to Korea. I ate a lot of kimchi. It is spicy but I like it!"

Roy Lam of 2A "I played my favourite computer games."


Thank you to all the participating interviewees and the two little interviewers Ryan and Scott. You did a supurb job especially in 32 degrees heat!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...