Monday 31 January 2011

Excursion Booklet Cover Design

I've been planning to take my P.3 kids to the Peak for an English excursion in March. They will have the chance to interview tourists and do an orientation activity inside the Peak Tower. It's going to be fun!

I have made an excursion booklet for the students and I finally received the printed copies on my desk this morning! Several students were selected by teachers to enter a booklet cover design competition.

Congratulations to the following designers! Your artwork has been printed on the cover of the excursion booklets for your class.
Matthew Fung of 3A

Clement Siu of 3B

Oscar Chan of 3C

Justin Lam of 3D

Alpha Yiu and Beta Yiu of 3E
I hope this excursion will be a most memorable learning experience for my students!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...