Wednesday 29 September 2010

Interview with English Ambassadors

Why do you want to be an English Ambassador?

Joshua: "I mainly want to help Miss Jessi. I want to make sure everyone keeps to the rules in our English Room."

Thomas: "I want to help Miss Jessi and my classmates."

Timothy: "I want to help Miss Jessi."
Michael: "I enjoy English a lot and I want to read more English books."
Hyias: "I like to speak English."
Lleyton: "I want to help others and I like to talk to other kids in English."

Desmond: "I want to help people and my friends. I also want to make friends with kids in other classes."

Bono: "I like reading English books and I want to help children learn English."
Anson: "I like to help Miss Jessi and play games."
Angelo: "I want to speak more English."
Luke: "I want to help teachers and small children."
Luke: "I want to help teachers and small children."
Ian: "Help Miss Jessi!"
Darren: "I like to help small children learn more English."
Jake: "I love to read English books."


Alvin: "I want to help people."

1 comments:

Jun Chen said...

that's nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...