Wednesday 1 September 2010

Welcome Back!

It's the first day of school today. How do you feel? I interviewed some students in the morning and this is what they had to say:

HENRY of 3B

"I feel happy today. I had a good holiday."










THOMAS of 3B

"I'm feeling happy to be back. I had a really happy holiday."









BOYS of 2C

"It's very HOT! But we're happy to be back."











ANDREW of 3D

"I'm happy but also sad that the holidays are over, so half happy half sad. I like my new tie though!"








KA LOK of 3D

"I'm happy Miss Jessi because I can see my teachers and classmates again. I want to improve my Chinese this year."








AMBROSE of 3D

"One word - HAPPY!"









TWIN BROTHERS ALPHA & BETA of 3E

"We feel happy and we learnt to do our ties. Beta can do his tie faster than me but I will beat him later."









SO CHE HIM of 3D

"Of course I'm happy to be back. I went to Guilin on the holidays. It is a really beautiful place in China."








RONNIE of 3C

"Hello Miss Jessi, I feel very happy. I went to Thailand with my family and friend and his mum. We went to Bangkok and Pattaya. The food is yummy, I can eat the spicy food. I'm so happy!"







The P.1 students were a bit shy to talk. It is their first day afterall! They feel quite nervous now but I'm sure they will catch on very quickly.

ALL THE BEST IN THE
NEW SCHOOL YEAR!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adrian Leung said
Hi!Miss Jessi.Do you remember me? I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you?I'm in pimary 4 now.I need to wake up early this year.
I wish I can see you in the school.

Miss Jessi said...

Hi Adrian! I'm very well thank-you. It's nice to see you still visiting this site! How is P.4 going? I'm sure we'll meet in the school sometime. I've met quite a few P.4 boys just as they're being dismissed from school. My staff room is on the 4th floor so you can always find me there too:)

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Jessi!
How are you? Why didn't you interview me like all the other classmates at the first school day? And why you didn't see me at the first school day?
I think you may not remember me.
Jasper
3A
(10)

Miss Jessi said...

Sorry Jasper, I would have loved to interview you too but time was limited that morning. Next time you see me in the playground with my interviewing microphone and camera, just come up and say "I'm Jasper and I want to be interviewed!" Ok? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...